Where is my Order? keyboard_arrow_down keyboard_arrow_right
To view the status of your Order, log in to your account and check the information under the Orders section of your customer portal.
If you have chosen an untracked shipping method, keep in mind that it can take 7-10 business days to reach your location (though typically much quicker). If you still have not received your order at that time contact our shipping team through the Support page.
If you have chosen a tracked shipping method, you will find your tracking number to check the status of the shipment in the Orders section of your customer portal.
I've chosen a tracked shipping method and tracking says “Delivered” but I didn't receive any package, what should I do? keyboard_arrow_down keyboard_arrow_right
Make sure you entered the correct address when placing your Order.
You will find the address you entered in the Order confirmation email we sent you.
If after a few days the package has not yet arrived:
(a) Check with neighbors and if applicable your apartment office to see if the package was misdelivered
(b) Check with your local post office and provide them the tracking information so they can run a trace or investigation
If you have taken all these steps and have not yet received your package, please do not hesitate to contact us through the Support page.
What if my Order is missing an item or if one of the items is damaged? keyboard_arrow_down keyboard_arrow_right
We always try to do our best so that there are no mistakes with your Orders, but unfortunately sometimes mistakes can occur.
If you have received damaged items or if your order is incorrect, please contact us within 48 hours of receiving your package. Our customer service team will work with you to resolve the issue.
You will find the details on our return policy and procedure in the question “How do Returns work?”.
Do you ship worldwide? keyboard_arrow_down keyboard_arrow_right
No, currently just the United States. If you are from outside the US and want to buy or sell cards to us, please contact us on our Facebook Page. We may be able to fulfill your order outside the website sales channel.
What are the Shipping Costs? keyboard_arrow_down keyboard_arrow_right
To check shipping costs, go to the checkout page and check the shipping methods section to see details.
In general we like to make things easy and that's why we have grouped shipping costs in this way for US orders:
- Orders under $5.00
Untracked shipping for $0.99
- Orders between $5.00 and $29.99
FREE Untracked shipping
- Orders of $30.00 or more
FREE Tracked shipping
- Other services (if not included)
Tracked shipping for $2.99
Priority tracked shipping for $5.99
How do Returns work? keyboard_arrow_down keyboard_arrow_right
It is possible to return a purchase made on our site within 10 business days from the date you received it.
Unwanted items can be returned for a refund. Buyer is responsible for return shipping costs. Refunds will be issued for the purchase price of the items only if they are received in the same condition in which they were sold. Buyer will not be refunded any shipping cost.
Damaged items or items received in a condition worse than declared can be returned for a full refund. Refunds will be issued for the full purchase and shipping costs of the returned items. Ninety Five will be responsible for the return shipping cost.
Ninety Five is not responsible for return shipping problems and must receive a return package in order to issue a refund; so we recommend you choose the return shipping method accordingly.
To return the items you must:
(a) Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know that you want to make a return and why you want to do so;
(b) We will answer you as soon as we can, please allow one business day for our response;
(c) If you want to proceed with the return after our response, package all returns carefully and securely in a box, bubble mailer, or in the package originally used to deliver the item;
(d) Include the original order invoice and a note with the Order ID of your package so we can locate your order in our system upon return.
(e) Address your return to:
Ninety Five LLC
Online Purchase Return < Order ID >
7217 Lancaster Pike, Suite 4
Hockessin, DE, USA, 19707
(f) When your package is returned to us, we will email you to confirm receipt and process your refund or exchange. Please note that credit card refunds can take up to 5 business days to be posted to your account.
Packaging keyboard_arrow_down keyboard_arrow_right
Here at Ninety Five we are very proud of how we package orders and take great care to ensure that the cards will not be damaged during shipping.
Depending on the type of shipment, we use protective top loaders, bubble mailers, or cardboard boxes ideal for holding collectible cards.
In any case we guarantee that we do everything possible on our end to protect your purchases.
Card Condition Guide keyboard_arrow_down keyboard_arrow_right
Grading a collectible card is a process that requires specialized training.
Although we thank you for taking the time to grade your cards, we do not expect our customers to follow our own grading criteria.
Currently Ninety Five sells graded cards such as Near Mint (NM), Slightly Played (SP), Moderately Played (MP), Heavily Played (HP), and Damaged (DMG). Below are the criteria you should expect to see for each grade:
- Near Mint (NM) A card in Near Mint condition will show little to no visible wear. Cards in this condition are generally indistinguishable from other cards in this condition. Near Mint cards are always legal for tournament play and in a condition that would make them considered unmarked if played in an unsleeved deck. A Near Mint card looks like it has never been played without sleeves. The border of NM cards can have small white spots, but they must be very few and very small. When the card is inspected under bright daylight, the surface must generally appear clean. It can have a few minor spots or very minor scratches.
- Slightly Played (SP) A card in Slightly Played condition will show visible, minor or mild wear even without close inspection. Slightly Played cards won't necessarily look similar to one another. Slightly Played cards are always legal for tournament play in a sleeve, but it is not quite clear if the card would be considered marked or unmarked if it were played in a tournament without sleeves. A Slightly Played card looks like it was used for a few games without sleeves. Slightly Played cards usually have a couple of white spots at the corners or around the border. The surface may have some minor scratches. The European equivalent for LP usually is Excellent (EX).
- Moderately Played (MP) A card in Moderately Played condition will easily show visible, moderate wear. A Moderately Played card will still be legal for tournament play if sleeved but is clearly in a condition that would make it ineligible for play without a sleeve as it would be considered marked. A Moderately Played card looks like it might have been used for a long tournament without sleeves. Cards in Moderately Played condition usually show strong wear all around the card. The edges and corners have many white spots, the surface usually has scratches and the card usually has accumulated some minor dirt on its surface. However, the card still only has damage that stems from regular play. The card has no water damage or bends whatsoever. The European equivalent for MP usually is Good (GD).
- Heavily Played (HP) Heavily Played cards may show extreme wear. Most Heavily Played are generally tournament playable sleeved or double sleeved. A Heavily Played card looks as bad as you can get a card through regular use without sleeves. Heavily Played cards can have the widest range of condition issues. They can have small bends at the corners or around the card, but they will always be tournament legal if sleeved. They usually look extremely worn, however, the card has not been tampered with otherwise (inked border, random scribblings on the card, etc.). The European equivalent for HP usually is Played (PL).
- Damaged (DMG) A card in Damaged condition will easily show visible, extreme, and/or extensive wear. A Damaged card may not be legal for tournament play, even if sleeved. A Damaged card has damage that cannot normally have stemmed from regular use of the card. Damaged cards are torn or have holes, have significant water damage over the entire card, are bent or warped, have severe bends, or have been tampered with in ways that destroy its worth almost completely (inked border, random scribblings on the card, etc.). The European equivalent for DMG usually is Poor.
Can I pick up my Order at a MagicFest? keyboard_arrow_down keyboard_arrow_right
Not at the moment, but we look forward to provide this service very soon!
More Questions? keyboard_arrow_down keyboard_arrow_right