1. Controller of the user personal data
Controller of the user personal data is Ninety Five, in the person of its legal representative, based in 7217 Lancaster Pike, Suite 4, Hockessin, DE, USA, 19707.
You can contact the controller by email at email@example.com .
2. Purpose and legal basis of information processing
Ninety Five may use the information provided to enter into a contract with you and execute on it.
In addition, Ninety Five may use the data to deliver items purchased through logistics/shipping service providers, including delivery notifications (such as the tracking number). These notifications will be used to the extent permitted by applicable laws without your consent.
Your personal data could also be used for the resolution of problems related to your account; dispute resolution; the provision of other services within Customer Service and the resolution of problems related to different kinds of rates (e.g. shipping rates).
Ninety Five may also use your personal data to review your use of our Website, our products and services and our Facebook Page; to analyze the effectiveness of our advertising and promotions; to personalize your experience on our Website; to review (anonymously and in aggregated form) statistics regarding your activities on the Website; to simplify your use of the Website and better tailor it to your interests and choices; to speed up your future activities and experiences on the Website; to contact you about products and services that may be of interest to you, if you have given your consent.
Ninety Five may use your personal data to suggest products or services that may be of interest to you. You may refuse to receive communications from Ninety Five at any time through your profile page on the Website. Any direct marketing communication that Ninety Five sends will provide the information and the direct way necessary for opting out. Your data may be used to provide products or services that you request.
With reference to our Facebook Page, your personal information may be used to provide you information about promotions, deals on our products and/or services and/or to respond to your specific requests published on the wall of the Facebook Page or sent by private message to our Facebook Page. By becoming a fan of the Ninety Five Facebook Page and interacting with us, you express your willingness to give your consent to receive promotional messages from us and to the processing of statistical data related to the Insights service on the Facebook Page. It remains the possibility to block the sending of messages by withdrawing the "like" from the page. In this regard, we inform you that the relationship of ownership of your data between Ninety Five and Facebook is governed by the provisions of the agreement of ownership found at the following link https://www.facebook.com/legal/terms/page_controller_addendum.
3. Type of information processed
Ninety Five will collect and process information or fragments of information that could allow your identification. This generally includes data such as your name; address; username; e-mail address and telephone number. Other information Ninety Five can collect and process are, for example, your IP address and personal data such as date of birth.
The computer systems and software procedures used to operate our Website acquire, in their normal operation, some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols. This information, by its very nature, could, through processing and association with data held by third parties, allow us to identify the computers that connect to the site. This category of data includes IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by users who connect to our Website; URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) addresses of the resources requested; the time of the request; the method used to submit the request to the server; the size of the file obtained in response; the numerical code indicating the status of the response given by the server (successful, error, etc..) and other parameters relating to the operating system and computer environment of the user.
This data could be made available to appropriate State and Federal authorities in the US to ascertain responsibility in case of offenses committed through the Website or computer crimes against the Website.
If you are an European Citizen this data could be made available to the Judiciary and Police Forces of an European Union Country to ascertain responsibility in case of offenses committed through the Website or computer crimes against the Website
The optional, explicit and voluntary sending of personal data to access specific services or to make requests for information through the appropriate channels of the Website, involves the subsequent acquisition of the sender's personal data, included in the requests, necessary to respond to them.
You may choose not to provide your data but, in this case, Ninety Five may not be able to satisfy all or part of your requests.
As far as payment data is concerned, Ninety Five only receives from digital payment companies and credit card payment institutions a return status linked to the payment (successful/rejected). All the details of the prepaid card (such as PayPal) or credit card are stored by the institutions that manage the relative service, which are not authorized to use the personal data received through our Website for other purposes.
4. Recipients and data transfer
The personal data provided if you request any information (information material, answers to questionnaires, etc.) or other communications (e.g. orders) are also made available to third parties appointed as responsible and used by them only to perform the service or provision requested and only if this is necessary for this purpose (e.g. USPS for address verification).
The data collected from you may be transmitted to recipients outside your Country or have offices in Countries where data protection laws may provide a different level of protection than the laws of your Country. When Ninety Five transfers personal data to such recipients, we provide adequate safeguards.
5. Period of data retention
Ninety Five will keep the personal data collected for the time strictly necessary to achieve the purposes indicated in this statement.
Subsequently, Ninety Five will delete your personal data in accordance with our data retention and deletion rules or take steps to make the data anonymous, unless there is a legal obligation to retain your personal data longer (e.g. for tax, accounting or auditing purposes).
If you are an European Citizen, retention periods are generally between 6 and 10 years (e.g. for contracts, notifications and business letters).
To the extent permitted or required by law, Ninety Five limits the processing of your data instead of deleting it (e.g. by limiting access). This applies in particular to cases where Ninety Five may still need the data for the performance of the contract or to make legal claims or defend ourselves against eventual claims. In such cases, the duration of the limitation of processing depends on the respective statutory limitation or retention periods. The data will be deleted after the expiry of the respective limitation or retention periods.
6. Rights of the person concerned
You have the right to ask the data controller for the access to personal data and their rectification or cancellation. You can also ask for the limitation of the processing or to refuse the processing, as well as for the right to data portability.
In particular, the you have these rights:
- to access your personal information that Ninety Five uses. In particular, you may request information on the purposes of the processing, the categories of recipients to whom the personal data have been or will be disclosed, the expected period of retention of personal data, the existence of the right to request rectification or erasure of personal data or to refuse the processing. You may also ask about the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority, any information available about to the source of the personal data (if Ninety Five has not collected it directly from the data subject), about the existence of automated decision-making processes, including profiling and, where appropriate, about significant information on the details thereof. The right of access may be restricted by State and Federal laws in the US or, if you are an European Citizen, National laws in an European Union Country,.
- to obtain, without undue delay, the rectification of inaccurate personal data concerning you. Taking into account the purposes of the processing, you have the right to complete incomplete personal information, providing, if needed, an additional statement.
- to obtain the cancelation of personal information about you, unless the processing is necessary for the exercise of the right of freedom of expression and information, for the fulfilment of a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for the establishment or exercise of requests relating to legal claims/proceedings or defence activities. The right to cancellation may be restricted by national laws.
- to obtain limitation of processing in cases where:
(a) you contest the accuracy of the data; (b) the processing is unlawful but does not require the deletion of personal data; (c) there is no longer any need for the data, but you need the data to make or exercise legal claims or to defend himself/herself against legal claims; (d) you declared that you want to oppose the processing.
- receive your personal data, which you provided, in a structured format, in common use and readable by an automatic device and has the right to transmit such data to another Data Controller (right to data portability).
- lodge a complaint with a Regulatory Agency. As a general rule, you can contact the local or state Regulatory Agency responsible for your residence, your place of work or the registered office of the data controller.
7. Children's Privacy
Our Website does not address anyone under the age of 18 ("Children") without their parent or guardian’s consent.
Ninety Five does not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18 without their parent or guardian’s consent. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with personal data without your consent, please contact us.
If we become aware that we have collected personal data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
8. Automated decision-making processes
Ninety Five uses technologies considered automated to make decisions or profiling. We will not make automated decisions that could significantly affect you, unless such a decision is necessary to accept or enforce an obligation to you, or where we have obtained your consent or are required by law to use such technology.
9. Links to other websites
www.95mtg.com 7217 Lancaster Pike, Suite 4 Hockessin, DE, USA, 19707 Phone: +1 302-239-2849 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org